CHAS FastPass Certificate* £750 +VAT
CHAS (Construction Health & Safety Assessment Scheme) is a highly recognised and respected construction H&S accreditation and part of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement).
The benefits of getting CHAS accredited for construction-related businesses are:
- Win more business – you can tender for bigger and better contracts.
- Show competence and transparency – more companies will want to deal with you.
- Improve your H&S – CHAS shows others you comply with H&S regulations.
- Many Clients insist on using CHAS accredited companies as part of their own policies and procedures.
- CHAS is a long standing accreditation scheme with 70,000+ contractors and nearly 1,000 public and private sector bodies.
This is the perfect time to get CHAS for your business. It can seem like a lot of paperwork but we will help you with the whole process from start to finish, including providing essential documentation, liaising with the assessors and uploading all of your documentation for you.
- A range of template Checklists, Forms and Policies.
- Help and advice at every step.
- We upload all the documents for you.
- We will liaise with the CHAS assessor for you.
- Free monthly H&S Tips and updates.
If you don’t have an “Appointed Competent Person” as required by SafeContractor, you can appoint Safety is the Key for a £189 annual fee. If you take this Option, we will refund you the initial FastPass £650 fee.
If you don’t have much evidence of staff H&S training, you can purchase our comprehensive Set of 50 H&S ToolBox Talks (including COVID-19) for just £59.
We guarantee you a fast Pass Certificate* and can help with any aspect of workplace health and safety if required.
*Subject to you complying with the CHAS rules of course, and supplying information to us in a timely manner. Our fee is payable upfront. CHAS fees to you will depend on the number of employees in your company. Email us with any questions: email@example.com</p?