- Letter of Official Appointment as your ‘Competent Person’ for Health & Safety.
- Framed display Certificate of Association.
- For all construction-related businesses, we guarantee* you a fast Pass Certificate with either CHAS, SafeContractor or Constructionline. We help you with the whole process from start to finish including providing some essential Forms and Checklists. We upload all of the documents for you and liaise with the relevant assessors to achieve a pass as quickly as possible. (*Providing you comply with their requirements).
- Help and advice with a range of construction-related topics such as: PQQs (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires); CPPs (Construction Phase Plans); RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) etc.
- Review and assessment of all your existing business health and safety documentation i.e. H&S Policies, Risk Assessments, Checklists, Forms and H&S Training material.
- Simple H&S Folder with a range of indexed H&S documentation for immediate use and reference.
- USB key with all the above documentation available to print or email as you require.
- Step-by-step Starter Guide to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A range of practicable H&S Checklists to help manage the on-going H&S aspects of the business.
- Up to ten risk assessments written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Up to ten COSHH (chemical assessments) written for you.
- Manual Handling Assessment Form to assess any significant manual handling at work.
- Computer (DSE) Assessment Form for that use computers at work.
- Twenty different H&S Training Sheets on workplace safety topics to allow you to carry out your own in-house staff H&S training.
- Automatic annual reviews so your documentation will always be in date.
- Monthly hints and tips Safety Sense Newsletter.
- Regular updates on changes to safety legislation and guidance.
- Full on-going monthly telephone and email health and safety advice service.
- Full professional indemnity insurance and DipNEBOSH, CMIOSH, OSHCR, MIIRSM consultants.
Who is this Package for?
This package is perfect for most small to medium construction-related businesses including servicing and repairs, maintenance, fire alarm companies, air-con companies, electrical contractors, those that get involved with CDM, Principle Contractors, asbestos etc.