Constructionline Acclaim FastPass Certificate* £450 +VAT
Constructionline Acclaim is a highly recognised and popular construction H&S accreditation part of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement).
The benefits of getting Constructionline accredited for construction-related businesses are:
- Win more business – you can tender for bigger and better contracts.
- Show competence and transparency – more companies will want to deal with you.
- Improve your H&S – Constructionline shows others you comply with H&S regulations.
- Many Clients insist on using Constructionline accredited companies as part of their own policies and procedures.
- Tens of thousands of buyers rely on the Constructionline platform to identify construction suppliers. Don’t be excluded from approved contractor and tender lists by not having an SSIP accreditation.
This is the perfect time to get Constructionline for your business. It can seem like a lot of paperwork but we will help you with the whole process from start to finish, including providing essential documentation, liaising with the assessors and uploading all of your documentation for you.
- A range of template Checklists, Forms and Policies.
- Help and advice at every step.
- We upload all the documents for you.
- We will liaise with the Constructionline assessor for you.
- Free monthly H&S Update Newsletter.
If you don’t have an “Appointed Competent Person” as required by Constructionline, you can appoint Safety is the Key for a £149 annual fee.
If you don’t have much evidence of staff H&S training, you can purchase our Set of 50 H&S ToolBox Talks for just £49.
We guarantee you a fast Pass Certificate* and can help with any aspect of workplace health and safety if required.
*Subject to you complying with the Constructionline rules of course, and supplying information to us in a timely manner. Our fee is payable upfront. Constructionline fees to you will depend on the number of employees in your company and your annual turnover. Email us with any questions: email@example.com