£249 per month Essential H&S Competent Person Package includes:
- Letter of Official Appointment as your ‘Competent Person’ for Health & Safety.
- Framed display Certificate of Association.
- Annual on-site H&S Audit inspection and Certificate plus review of all your existing business health and safety documentation i.e. H&S Policies, Risk Assessments, Checklists, Forms and H&S Training material.
- Annual on-site Certificated H&S Training Sessions (choose from a large range of topics).
- (Option to upgrade to two visits a year Option 2A £289 a month).
- Advice and assistance on accident investigations.
- COVID-19 Audit and Certificate.
- Simple H&S Folder with a range of indexed H&S documentation for immediate use and reference.
- USB key with all the above documentation available to print or email as you require.
- Step-by-step Starter Guide to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A range of practicable H&S Checklists to help manage the on-going H&S aspects of the business.
- Up to ten risk assessments are written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Up to ten COSHH (chemical assessments) written for you.
- Manual Handling Assessment Form to assess any significant manual handling at work.
- Computer (DSE) Assessment Form for that use computers at work.
- Twenty different H&S Training Sheets on workplace safety topics to allow you to carry out your own in-house staff H&S training.
- Automatic annual reviews so your documentation will always be in date.
- Regular updates on changes to safety legislation and guidance.
- Full on-going monthly telephone and email health and safety advice service.
- Full professional indemnity insurance and DipNEBOSH, CMIOSH, OSHCR, MIIRSM and MIWFM consultants.
Who is this Package for?
This package is perfect for most small to medium businesses including offices, shops car garages, restaurants, hair salons, small hotels, small workshops, small warehouses, etc.