£299 per month Premier H&S Competent Person Package includes:
- Letter of Official Appointment as your ‘Competent Person’ for Health & Safety.
- Framed display Certificate of Association.
- Personal consultation with a highly qualified and experienced Safety Consultant (Chartered Member of IOSH).
- Two annual on-site Health and Safety visits per year.
- Two annual on-site Certificated H&S Training Sessions (choose from a large range of topics).
- (Option to upgrade to three visits a year Option 3A £339 a month or four visits a year Option 3B £379 a month)
- Four annual Audits (Choose from Fire; H&S; Legionella; Food Hygiene; Disability Access; or COVID-19).
- Advice and assistance on accident investigations.
- On-site Certificated Fire Safety Briefing suitable for staff and Fire Wardens.
- Review and assessment of all your existing business health and safety documentation i.e. H&S Policies, Risk Assessments, Checklists, Forms and H&S Training material.
- Simple H&S Folder with a range of indexed H&S documentation for immediate use and reference.
- USB key with all the above documentation available to print or email as you require.
- Step-by-step Starter Guide to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A range of practicable H&S Checklists to help manage the ongoing H&S aspects of the business.
- Up to twenty risk assessments are written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Up to twenty COSHH (chemical assessments) are written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Manual Handling Assessment Form to assess any significant manual handling at work.
- Computer (DSE) Assessment Form for that use computers at work.
- Forty different H&S Training Sheets on workplace safety topics to allow you to carry out your own in-house staff H&S training.
- Automatic annual reviews so your documentation will always be in date.
- Regular hints and tips on H&S as well as regular updates on changes to safety legislation and guidance.
- Full on-going monthly telephone and email health and safety advice service.
- Full professional indemnity insurance and DipNEBOSH, CMIOSH, OSHCR, MIIRSM and MIWFM consultants.
- In the construction industry? For all construction-related businesses, we guarantee* you a fast Pass Certificate with either CHAS, Safecontractor or Constructionline. (* You need to comply with their rules and pay their fee).
Who is this for?
This package is perfect for most businesses that need comprehensive support including factories, warehouses, workshops, hotels, offices, multi-site businesses, construction-related businesses etc.