£219 per month Premier H&S Competent Person Package includes:
- Letter of Official Appointment as your ‘Competent Person’ for Health & Safety.
- Framed display Certificate of Association.
- Personal consultation with a highly qualified and experienced Safety Consultant (Chartered Member of IOSH).
- Health and Safety Audit Document for self-auditing your business premise(s).
- Advice and assistance on accident investigations.
- Choice of any six Online Certificated, approved and highly recognised health and safety training courses for staff. Pick any H&S topic of your choice or mix-and-match as required. Choose from a range of 26 RoSPA and IIRSM approved courses, including:
Abrasive Wheels | Asbestos | Behavioural Safety | CDM Awareness | COSHH | Display Screen Equipment | Electrical Safety | Fire Safety | Food Safety | Introduction to Risk Assessment | Legionella | Lockdown Procedure for Schools | Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers | Manual Handling | Noise Awareness | Positive Handling in Schools | PPE | Prevent Duty | Working Within the Private Security Industry | Safeguarding | Slips, Trips and Falls | Working at Height | Working in Confined Spaces | First Aid | Workplace Health and Safety | Working Safely
- For all construction-related businesses, we guarantee* you a fast Pass Certificate with either CHAS, Safecontractor or Constructionline. We help you with the whole process from start to finish including providing some essential Forms and Checklists. We upload all of the documents for you and liaise with the relevant assessors to achieve a pass as quickly as possible. (*Providing you comply with their requirements).
- Help and advice with a range of construction-related topics such as: PQQs (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires); CPPs (Construction Phase Plans); RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) etc.
- Review and assessment of all your existing business health and safety documentation i.e. H&S Policies, Risk Assessments, Checklists, Forms and H&S Training material.
- Simple H&S Folder with a range of indexed H&S documentation for immediate use and reference.
- USB key with all the above documentation available to print or email as you require.
- Step-by-step Starter Guide to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A range of practicable H&S Checklists to help manage the on-going H&S aspects of the business.
- Up to ten risk assessments written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Up to ten COSHH (chemical assessments) written for you.
- Manual Handling Assessment Form to assess any significant manual handling at work.
- Computer (DSE) Assessment Form for that use computers at work.
- Twenty different H&S Training Sheets on workplace safety topics to allow you to carry out your own in-house staff H&S training.
- Automatic annual reviews so your documentation will always be in date.
- Regular hints and tips on H&S as well as regular updates on changes to safety legislation and guidance.
- Full on-going monthly telephone and email health and safety advice service.
- Full professional indemnity insurance and DipNEBOSH, CMIOSH, OSHCR, MIIRSM consultants.
Who is this for?
This package is perfect for most small to medium businesses that need comprehensive support including factories, warehouses, workshops, hotels, larger offices, multi-site businesses, construction-related businesses etc.