£219 per month Premier H&S Competent Person Package includes:
- Letter of Official Appointment as your ‘Competent Person’ for Health & Safety.
- Framed display Certificate of Association.
- Personal consultation with a highly qualified and experienced Safety Consultant (Chartered Member of IOSH).
- Two on-site Health and Safety Audits (Choose from Fire; H&S; Legionella; Food Hygiene; Disability Access; or COVID-19).
- Advice and assistance on accident investigations.
- On-site Certificated Fire Safety Briefing suitable for staff and Fire Wardens.
- For all construction-related businesses, we guarantee* you a fast Pass Certificate with either CHAS, Safecontractor or Constructionline. (* You need to comply with their rules).
- Help and advice with a range of construction-related topics such as: PQQs (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires); CPPs (Construction Phase Plans); RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) etc.
- Review and assessment of all your existing business health and safety documentation i.e. H&S Policies, Risk Assessments, Checklists, Forms and H&S Training material.
- Simple H&S Folder with a range of indexed H&S documentation for immediate use and reference.
- USB key with all the above documentation available to print or email as you require.
- Step-by-step Starter Guide to Workplace Health and Safety.
- A range of practicable H&S Checklists to help manage the on-going H&S aspects of the business.
- Up to ten risk assessments written for you plus a convenient multi-risk assessment template for our business.
- Up to ten COSHH (chemical assessments) written for you.
- Manual Handling Assessment Form to assess any significant manual handling at work.
- Computer (DSE) Assessment Form for that use computers at work.
- Twenty different H&S Training Sheets on workplace safety topics to allow you to carry out your own in-house staff H&S training.
- Automatic annual reviews so your documentation will always be in date.
- Regular hints and tips on H&S as well as regular updates on changes to safety legislation and guidance.
- Full on-going monthly telephone and email health and safety advice service.
- Full professional indemnity insurance and DipNEBOSH, CMIOSH, OSHCR, MIIRSM consultants.
Who is this for?
This package is perfect for most small to medium businesses that need comprehensive support including factories, warehouses, workshops, hotels, larger offices, multi-site businesses, construction-related businesses etc.