SafeContractor FastPass Certificate* £650 +VAT
SafeContractor is a highly recognised and popular construction H&S accreditation part of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement).
The benefits of getting SafeContractor accredited for construction-related businesses are:
- Win more business – you can tender for bigger and better contracts.
- Show competence and transparency – more companies will want to deal with you.
- Improve your H&S – SafeContractor shows others you comply with H&S regulations.
- Many Clients insist on using SafeContractor accredited companies as part of their own policies and procedures.
- SafeContractor is tailored to a business’s needs. By displaying the logo on your paperwork, you are showing clients and potential clients you are on top of your health and safety.
Once approved, your company is added to the SafeContractor prequalification database through which clients can browse.
- A range of template Checklists, Forms and Policies.
- Help and advice at every step.
- We upload all the documents for you.
- We will liaise with the SafeContractor assessor for you.
- Free H&S Tips and updates.
If you don’t have an “Appointed Competent Person” as required by SafeContractor, you can appoint Safety is the Key for a £189 annual fee. If you take this Option, we will refund you the initial FastPass £650 fee.
If you don’t have much evidence of staff H&S training, you can purchase our comprehensive Set of 50 H&S ToolBox Talks (including COVID-19) for just £59.
We guarantee you a fast Pass Certificate* and can help with any aspect of workplace health and safety if required.
*Subject to you complying with the SafeContractor rules of course, and supplying information to us in a timely manner. Our fee is payable upfront. SafeContractor fees to you will depend on the number of employees in your company. Email us with any questions: email@example.com