2021 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement:
We are able to support your business in these difficult times.
- We are providing most health and safety services – all with appropriate safety controls in place.
- If you need an urgent on-site inspection or visit, please call us.
- We can assist via emails, Zoom or other video links.
If you have any H&S concerns, please contact us:
020 8406 5039 (9am to 5pm)
Safety is the Key Ltd is led by Shabbir – a passionate health and safety professional. For over 30 years, the team has helped a range of small to medium businesses implement Simple, Sensible, Safety.
With an engineering background, Shabbir fell into health and safety after many years working as a maintenance technician in a sausage factory. Workplace accidents were common there and one day, being one of the few engineers left with ten fingers, he was asked to become the factory Health and Safety Officer.
Thirty years on, he still has ten fingers (!) and, as Director of Safety is the Key Ltd, he and his team have helped thousands of businesses implement his passion: Simple. Sensible. Safety. This can:
help avoid workplace accidents and incidents;
comply with H&S legislation;
stay out of trouble with H&S, Fire and Insurance Inspectors;
gain new business by showing high standards of workplace health and safety.
Shabbir and his team’s qualifications and registrations include:
- DipNEBOSH (Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health).
- CMIOSH Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – Number 012794.
- OSHCR (Member of the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register).
- MIIRSM (Member of the International Institute of Risk Safety Management)
- CSCS Card for construction site inspections.
- DBS registered (Disclosure and Barring Service).
- RoSPA Member Number M407704259